Sledgehammer Games has announced some of the features that the PC version of the game will have, alongside the recommended specs to play the WWII PC Open Beta.
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon™ R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
In addition, SHG has announced some of the PC specific features in Call of Duty: WWII:
- Native 4K Support
- Framerate Cap Slider (up to 250FPS)
- FOV Resizing
- Keyboard/Mouse Fully Re-mappable
- Controller Support
- G-Sync Monitor Support
- Ultra-Wide Monitor Support
- High-resolution Mouse Support
- Advanced Video Settings
SHG has announced that the beta content will be the same as what console players played during Weekend 2 of the beta, including four MP maps, Operation Breakout in War mode, and more:
- Maps –
- Pointe du Hoc,
- Ardennes Forest
- War – Operation Breakout
- Modes –
- Team Deathmatch,
- Kill Confirmed
- Divisions – Five Divisions:
- Mountain Division
- Progression – Level Starts at 1; Level Cap will increase to level 35 over the weekend.
PC players can also now begin pre-loading the Call of Duty: WWII Beta on Steam before it begins on September 29 on Steam here.
All Beta Participants will receive the exclusive Beta Combat Pack** when Call of Duty: WWII releases this November.
The Call of Duty®: WWII PC Open Beta is your chance to get hands on with Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer, and provide essential feedback prior to the game’s launch on November 3.
Beta participants will experience the all-new War Mode where players compete against each other in objective-based, team gameplay. As a critical stress test of our systems, the Beta will also enlist players in fast-paced, grounded Call of Duty action on maps set in World War II locations such as Pointe du Hoc and the Ardennes Forest. Team up with your friends to compete in fan-favorite modes such as TDM, Domination, Hardpoint, and more.
The Call of Duty: WWII Beta for PC is an open beta, available for all players on Steam. The beta is available starting September 29 at 10AM PT and will end on October 2 at 10AM PT.