CAUTION SPOILERS! This post contains possible spoilers for the Campaign and Zombies mode of Call of Duty: WWII. PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
– SPOILERS BELOW –
ExoPhase has posted the official trophies for Call of Duty: WWII. The trophies reveal that the Zombies map in Call of Duty: WWII is called “The Final Reich” and also reveal different campaign missions and more. There also appears to be trophies for War mode maps.
- VE: Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: WWII
- Friend in Need: Request Zussman to toss you First Aid Kits 30 times.
- I See Movement!: Request Pierson to spot enemies 25 times.
- Praise and Pass: Request Turner to toss you ammo 20 times.
- School of Hard Knocks: Request Stiles to toss you grenades 15 times.
- Who Needs a Pendant?: Request Aiello to toss you signal smoke and call in mortar strikes 10 times.
- Potato Masher: Save 5 allies by throwing away a live enemy grenade.
- Chain Smoker: Disable 50 enemies using smoke grenades.
- I’ve Got You!: Drag 9 unique allies to safety.
- Quarter Given: Get 4 unique groups of enemies to surrender.
- Rescuer: Save 10 unique allies locked in struggle.
- Pieces of History: Collect all 33 mementos.
- Slow and Steady: Spend 3 minutes using Focus in the campaign.
- Distinguished Service: Complete the game on Veteran difficulty.
- Long Way from Texas: Complete D-Day.
- One of the Lucky Few: Breach the seawall in under 2 minutes without taking MG fire.
- The Paddle: Complete Operation Cobra.
- Ack Ack: Protect your tanks by shooting down all planes in Operation Cobra.
- No Sanctuary:VComplete Stronghold.
- Marksman: Cover Zussman from the church without missing a shot in Stronghold.
- Last Stop: Complete S.O.E.
- Sunday Driver: Complete the driving portion of S.O.E. without hitting any obstacles.
- Champagne and Caviar: Complete Liberation.
- Silent Night: Sneak through the courtyard undetected in Liberation.
- Human Cost: Complete Collateral Damage.
- Gasoline Cowboy: Rescue your allies with the Sherman while keeping your armor above 80% in Collateral Damage.
- Death Factory: Complete Death Factory.
- Fog of War: Sneak through the Dragon’s Teeth undetected in Death Factory.
- Our Men: Complete Hill 493.
- Suppressive Fire!: Successfully escort the pole charge engineer to the pillbox in Hill 493.
- Worst Christmas Ever: Complete Battle of the Bulge.
- Flyboy: Protect the bombers by personally shooting down 12 enemy planes in Battle of the Bulge.
- No Sacrifice Too Great: Complete Ambush.
- Infiltrated: Reach the sniper perch without being detected in Ambush.
- To the End: Complete the campaign.
- Defender: Protect the convoy by shooting down all the planes in The Rhine.
- Buck Private: Get 10 kills in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Ricky Recruit: Complete 21 daily challenges in Headquarters.
- General of the Army: Enter Prestige 1 in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Tour of Duty: Win 5 War matches in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Divisional Commander: Prestige a Division in Multiplayer when playing online.
- Fireworks: In The Final Reich, retrieve the artifact.
- Dark Reunion: In The Final Reich, save Klaus.
- Pressure Cooker: In Prologue, survive until wave 20.
- Red Mist: In The Final Reich, get 10 kills from a single Bomber’s explosion.
- Dark Arts: In The Final Reich, build all variants of the Tesla Gun.
- Strike!: In The Final Reich, knock over 10 zombies with a Wüstling charge.
- Lurking Around: In The Final Reich, find and shoot Dr. Straub.
- Undertaker: In The Final Reich, kill the Bomber with the shovel.
- Lightning Handler: In The Final Reich, build a Tesla Gun.
- White Knuckles: In The Final Reich, survive 3 Pest waves in a single match without getting hit.