Sledgehammer Games has announced that a new patch update for Call of Duty: WWII will be arriving next week — no specific date announced yet.
SHG has provided some early details on what to expect in this update, including:
- Map exploit fixes
- UI improvements
- Fixes to issues with Party
- Connectivity optimizations
- Adjusted the BAR (increased recoil)
- Reduced the flinch-reduction in the Primed Basic Training
- Fixed the “snaking” exploit while crouching and proning repeatedly
- Fixed an important bug with the smoke grenade.
- + more.
SHG says they are also working on reducing the flinch across all weapons, but are still testing the update.
There will also be new game modes and more coming in future updates, alongside the Winter Siege event, which starts Dec. 8.